- Magnon propagation at millikelvin temperatures, Special Issue on Magnonics, Journal of Physics D. In preparation.
- The magnonic ear: acoustics as a vehicle for low dissipation, point excitation of magnetostatic spin-waves. Tsz C. Fung, Alexy D. Karenowska, and John F. Gregg. Submitted.
- Evidence for a common origin of spin-orbit torque and the Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction at a Ni80Fe20/Pt interface. Andrew J. Berger, Eric R. J. Edwards, Hans T. Nembach, Justin M. Shaw, Alexy D. Karenowska, Mathias Weiler, and Thomas J. Silva. Submitted. arXiv:1611.05798
Strong coupling of magnons in a YIG sphere to photons in a planar superconducting resonator in the quantum limit. Richard G. Morris, Arjan F. van Loo, Sandoko Kosen, and Alexy D. Karenowska. Submitted. arXiv:1610.09963
- Time-resolved measurements of surface spin-wave pulses at millikelvin temperatures. Arjan F. van Loo, Richard G. Morris, and Alexy D. Karenowska. arXiv:1610.08402
- The Textbook of Digital Archaeology, Oxford University Press, with Alan Bowman, Matthew Nicholls, and Ségolène Tarte.
- Excitation and detection of propagating spin waves at the single magnon level. Alexy D. Karenowska, Andrew D. Patterson, Michael J. Peterer, Einar B. Magnússon, and Peter J. Leek. Submitted. arXiv:1502.06263
Selected published articles
- Magnon Spintronics in The Handbook of Spintronics, Canopus Academic Publishing, A. D. Karenowska, A. V. Chumak, A. A. Serga and B. Hillebrands, (2016).
- The dynamic magnonic crystal, new horizons in artificial crystal based signal processing in Magnonics, from Fundamentals to Applications, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Part of a series from Topics in Applied Physics, A. D. Karenowska, A. V. Chumak, A. A. Serga and B. Hillebrands, (2013).
- Oscillatory energy exchange between waves coupled by a dynamic artificial crystal. A. D. Karenowska, V. S. Tiberkevich, A. V. Chumak, A. A. Serga, J. F. Gregg, A. N. Slavin, and B. Hillebrands. Phys. Rev. Lett., 108 015505, (2012).
- Temporal evolution of inverse spin Hall effect voltage in a magnetic insulator-nonmagnetic metal structure. M. B. Jungfleisch, A. V. Chumak, V. I. Vasyuchka, A. A. Serga, B. Obry, H. Schultheiss, P. A. Beck, A. D. Karenowska, E. Saitoh, and B. Hillebrands. Appl. Phys. Lett., 99 182512, (2011).
- All-linear time reversal by a dynamic artificial crystal. A. V. Chumak, V. S. Tiberkevich, A. D. Karenowska, A. A. Serga, J. F. Gregg, A. N. Slavin, and B. Hillebrands. Nature Commun., 1 141, (2010).
- Magnonic crystal based forced dominant wavenumber selection in a spin-wave active ring. A. D. Karenowska, A. V. Chumak, A. A. Serga, J. F. Gregg, and B. Hillebrands. Appl. Phys. Lett., 96 082505, (2010).